Welcome to the Airport of Buochs, the picturesque airport within its scenery environment. The new product
by Flylogic Software offers you now the possibility to land at this airport with a challenging approach in your
own flight simulator. With wish you many exciting flights with this product!
The Airport of Buochs was built in the 1940-ies as a military airbase for the Swiss Air Force. Through the
years, various aerospace industry companies started to settle around the airport as well. The best know
are Pilatus Aircraft, who have had their headquarters at the Airport of Buochs for more than 60 years.
Companies like RUAG Aerospace and Aerolite also have a presence at Buochs.
On voyages of discovery across the very large area of the airport, you can discover a multitude of details and
special features. Here is a small list of the highlights of “Buochs Airport MSFS20”:
- Realistic and highly detailed depiction of the airport
- Very detailed depiction of PILATUS Flugzeugwerke AG
- Detailed representation of the nearby commercial areas, the Nidwalden shooting range and
the restaurant “Cockpit”
- Optimally created for MSFS
- Adjusted to World Update 6
- Markings on the apron and runways
- Lifelike lighting effects
- Animated people and windsocks
- Static vehicles
- MSFS standard ground traffic
- Optimized execution speed by using LOD's
- German manual - Manuel en français - English manual
Minimum System Requirements: