Video Wangen Lachen
The Wangen-Lachen LSPV airfield is a private airfield on Lake Zurich.
The airfield is in the Franzrüti area in the municipality of Wangen, Canton Schwyz, and is surrounded by the Nuoler Ried nature reserve.
The Swiss Air Force's Patrouille Suisse aerobatic team regularly practices over the airfield.
Seaplane base LSPW
Seaplanes have also been taking off and landing near Wangen-Lachen since 1957, at what is now the only seaplane airport in Switzerland. The hangar is located in the Franzrüti harbor basin right next to the airfield.
For many pilots, the Wangen-Lachen airfield is particularly attractive. When there is stubborn fog on the Mittelland, the pre-alpine climate often makes for good flying conditions. The Glarus Alps are just a stone's throw further south. Ideal for sightseeing flights in the mountains or a trip to the Engadin or Ticino. You can also fly here in winter.
With its exceptional location, the airfield is not only attractive from a technical point of view, but also a highlight for visitors.
- Realistic and highly detailed representation of the airfield LSPV and water airfield LSPW
- Optimally created for MSFS from World Update 6
- Markings on the apron and runways
- Lifelike lighting effects
- Animated people and windsocks
- Static vehicles and airplanes
- Optimized execution speed by using LOD's
- German manual - Manuel en français - English manual
- Microsoft flight simulator 2020
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: quad-core at 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
- Download size: about 60 MB