Fly the legendary Northrop F-5E Tiger II on your home PC.
The addon includes a completely redesigned model for the P3D V4.x as well as complex animations.
A special challenge is the mission flight over the Axalp and further over the Bernese
Oberland, the Aletsch Glacier, Valais to the Matterhorn.
· All gauges have been redesigned using XML format and do not need any certification anymore
· Full compatibility with P3D V4.0 to V4.X
· Very detailed 3D- and 2D Cockpit
· Sidepanels made as separate 2D-Panels
· Models with different loadouts
· Jettison of all loadout in case of emergency (Emergency all jettison)
· "Shark-nose" oft he Swiss Air Force version
· Redesigned textures for more realistic look with paint schemes of the Swiss Air Force
incl. test-version, the Austrian Air Force, the US Marines and US Air Force
· Paint scheme of the Patrouille Suisse 2019 Tiger 1 to Tiger 6
· Variable sound effect with open or closed canopy
· Sound effect for gear, flaps and spoiler
· Nose gear extension for takeoff (to be operated from the virtual cockpit)
· Auto-smoke effect and demo smoke for Patrouille Suisse
· Moving drag chute
· Training mission for formation flight (2 aircrafts) flying over Axalp, Bernese Overland,
Glacier of Aletsch, Wallis up to the Matterhorn
· Reworked english manual
The F5-E Tiger II is available in different basic versions with sub-variants
and different external loads available:
- Swiss Airforce J-3015/27/39/36 with different external charge
- Swiss Airforce J-3047/72, with tank and different external cargo
- Swiss Airforce J-3001 with special grinding a trial version
- Swiss Airforce J-3003 in the tiger livery as the aviator at the
Swiss Armed Forces Competition 2003 in Emmen
- Patrol Suisse Tiger 1 to 6 of the season 2019
- Austrian Airforce J-3033 with different external cargo
- U.S.Airforce and U.S. Marines
|Afterburner||Contrails at the wing tips|
|Auto-Smoke||Condensation and flaps|
|Flares, can be activated in the cockpit (see 2D panel)||Contrails at high altitude|
You are a pilot of a F5-E Tiger of the Swiss Air Force and train the formation flight.
First follow the leader at a greater distance on a flyover of the Axalp.
Then you approach the leader and close for a close formation flight
across the Bernese Oberland, Valais to the Matterhorn.
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4.x
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
Processor: Quad core with 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB of DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Download size: 120 MB
Optional: Switzerland professional P3D V4